Who’s Taking part in
Chicago @ Detroit
Present Information: Chicago 3-7; Detroit 0-9-1
What to Know
The Detroit Lions will likely be returning residence after a two-game street journey. Detroit and the Chicago Bears will face off in an NFC North battle at 12:30 p.m. ET on Thursday at Ford Area. Each groups are out to show their luck round after having misplaced tight contests of their earlier video games.
It was shut however no cigar for the Lions as they fell 13-10 to the Cleveland Browns on Sunday. Regardless of the defeat, Detroit bought a strong efficiency out of RB D’Andre Swift, who rushed for one TD and 136 yards on 14 carries. That landing — a 57-yard rush within the third quarter — was one of many highlights of the sport.
Talking of shut video games: it was a hard-fought matchup, however Chicago needed to accept a 16-13 loss in opposition to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Regardless of their loss, Chicago bought to see a number of of their gamers rise to the problem and make noteworthy performs. WR Darnell Mooney, who caught 5 passes for one TD and 121 yards, was the very best amongst equals. Close to the highest of the spotlight reel was Andy Dalton’s 60-yard TD bomb to Mooney within the third quarter.
Detroit is now 0-9-1 whereas the Bears sit at 3-7. Two defensive stats to maintain behind your head whereas watching: The Lions are second worst within the league in speeding yards allowed per sport, with 140.5 on common. Chicago’s protection has extra to brag about, as they they rank first within the NFL in relation to sacks, with 31 on the season.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 12:30 p.m. ET
- The place: Ford Area — Detroit, Michigan
- TV: FOX
- On-line streaming: fuboTV (Attempt at no cost. Regional restrictions might apply.)
- Observe: CBS Sports activities App
Sequence Historical past
Chicago have gained seven out of their final 13 video games in opposition to Detroit.
- Oct 03, 2021 – Chicago 24 vs. Detroit 14
- Dec 06, 2020 – Detroit 34 vs. Chicago 30
- Sep 13, 2020 – Chicago 27 vs. Detroit 23
- Nov 28, 2019 – Chicago 24 vs. Detroit 20
- Nov 10, 2019 – Chicago 20 vs. Detroit 13
- Nov 22, 2018 – Chicago 23 vs. Detroit 16
- Nov 11, 2018 – Chicago 34 vs. Detroit 22
- Dec 16, 2017 – Detroit 20 vs. Chicago 10
- Nov 19, 2017 – Detroit 27 vs. Chicago 24
- Dec 11, 2016 – Detroit 20 vs. Chicago 17
- Oct 02, 2016 – Chicago 17 vs. Detroit 14
- Jan 03, 2016 – Detroit 24 vs. Chicago 20
- Oct 18, 2015 – Detroit 37 vs. Chicago 34