By 2 Quarters
The Dallas Cowboys had been anticipated to win this one, and to this point that is precisely the way it’s taking part in out. They’ve emerged because the frontrunner at halftime and are forward of the Philadelphia Eagles 20-7. Dallas has been led by RB Ezekiel Elliott, who to this point has rushed for 2 TDs and 60 yards on 11 carries.
The Cowboys have but to string collectively two consecutive wins, however this can be their probability. For now, all indicators level to sure.
Who’s Taking part in
Philadelphia @ Dallas
Present Information: Philadelphia 1-1; Dallas 1-1
What to Know
The Dallas Cowboys can be returning dwelling after a two-game street journey. The Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles will face off in an NFC East battle at 8:15 p.m. ET Monday at AT&T Stadium. The groups break up their matchups final 12 months, with Philadelphia successful the primary 23-9 at dwelling and Dallas taking the second 37-17.
Issues had been shut when Dallas and the Los Angeles Chargers clashed final week, however Dallas finally edged out the opposition 20-17. Dallas’ RB Tony Pollard was some of the energetic gamers for the squad, speeding for one TD and 109 yards on 13 carries. Pollard’s efficiency made up for a slower sport in opposition to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers two weeks in the past.
There was early pleasure for Philadelphia after they claimed the sport’s first factors final week, but it surely was the San Francisco 49ers who ended up claiming the actual prize. The Eagles had been inside a late landing of stealing the win, however they took the “L” in opposition to San Francisco 17-11. Regardless of the defeat, Philadelphia obtained a strong efficiency out of QB Jalen Hurts, who accrued 190 passing yards along with speeding for one TD and 82 yards. Hurts ended up with a passer ranking of 121.60.
Dallas is the favourite on this one, with an anticipated 3.5-point margin of victory. They hadn’t handled followers effectively this season, however they no less than take pleasure in a 2-0 report in opposition to the unfold.
Dallas’ victory lifted them to 1-1 whereas Philadelphia’s loss dropped them right down to 1-1. We’ll see if Dallas’ success rolls on or if Philadelphia is ready to steal their constructive momentum.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- The place: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, Texas
- TV: ESPN
- On-line streaming: fuboTV (Strive totally free. Regional restrictions might apply.)
- Observe: CBS Sports activities App
- Ticket Value: $54.00
The Cowboys are a 3.5-point favourite in opposition to the Eagles, in response to the newest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had been proper according to the betting neighborhood on this one, as the sport opened as a 3.5-point unfold, and stayed proper there.
Collection Historical past
Dallas have gained seven out of their final 12 video games in opposition to Philadelphia.
- Dec 27, 2020 – Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 17
- Nov 01, 2020 – Philadelphia 23 vs. Dallas 9
- Dec 22, 2019 – Philadelphia 17 vs. Dallas 9
- Oct 20, 2019 – Dallas 37 vs. Philadelphia 10
- Dec 09, 2018 – Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 11, 2018 – Dallas 27 vs. Philadelphia 20
- Dec 31, 2017 – Dallas 6 vs. Philadelphia 0
- Nov 19, 2017 – Philadelphia 37 vs. Dallas 9
- Jan 01, 2017 – Philadelphia 27 vs. Dallas 13
- Oct 30, 2016 – Dallas 29 vs. Philadelphia 23
- Nov 08, 2015 – Philadelphia 33 vs. Dallas 27
- Sep 20, 2015 – Dallas 20 vs. Philadelphia 10