In case you’re an enormous soccer fan, I haven’t got to let you know that the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are about to battle it out in Tremendous Bowl LV for the appropriate to name themselves champions of the 2020 NFL season. However what in the event you aren’t actually that into the NFL? Even when that is the case, you are in all probability watching the Tremendous Bowl. Why would not you be? We will not actually depart our homes, anyway.
Maybe you are an enormous soccer fan and already know every part there’s to know in regards to the sport, the groups and the gamers concerned. However maybe you are not. Maybe you are attending a (digital) Tremendous Bowl occasion as a result of it is the one social factor to do in the intervening time. Perhaps you do not know all that a lot about something associated to the Tremendous Bowl and wish to indicate off some information over Zoom.
On this case, we have you coated. That is the fourth annual informal fan’s information to the Tremendous Bowl.
Who’s taking part in in Tremendous Bowl LV? And why is it referred to as Tremendous Bowl LV?
In the beginning, it is necessary to know every part in regards to the individuals within the NFL’s title sport. Representing the AFC, we’ve the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs. They’re favored by 3 factors as of this writing. Meaning betting consultants typically suppose that is going to be a detailed sport, however that the Chiefs are the marginally higher staff. The Chiefs are the defending champions, having defeated the San Francisco 49ers in Tremendous Bowl LIV final 12 months.
Representing the NFC, in the meantime, are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The groups have the identical colour scheme (shade of pink, shade of gold, and white), however you may in all probability be capable to inform them aside by the logos on the perimeters of their helmets. The Buccaneers’ helmet, helpfully, is gold and contains a pink flag with a pirate on it, whereas the Chiefs’ helmet is pink, with a white arrowhead that includes the letters “KC” inside it.
It is referred to as Tremendous Bowl LV as a result of it is the fifty fifth Tremendous Bowl, and 55 in Roman numerals is LV. The NFL has been utilizing Roman numerals for each Tremendous Bowl (besides Tremendous Bowl 50) since Tremendous Bowl V (5). In response to the NFL’s media information, “The Roman numerals had been adopted to make clear any confusion that will happen as a result of the NFL Championship Recreation — the Tremendous Bowl — is performed within the 12 months following a chronologically recorded season. Numerals I by means of IV had been added later for the primary 4 Tremendous Bowls.”
What time is the Tremendous Bowl? The place is it?
The Tremendous Bowl begins at 6:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021. The sport will likely be broadcast on CBS and will be streamed without cost on CBSSports.com, with play-by-play from Jim Nantz, evaluation by Tony Romo, and sideline reporting by Tracy Wolfson, Evan Washburn and Jay Feely. Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman will likely be reciting an authentic poem through the pregame festivities.
The sport will likely be performed within the house stadium of the Buccaneers, Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. The NFL rotates the placement of the Tremendous Bowl yearly as a result of it typically desires to offer a impartial website so no staff has home-field benefit. That had beforehand labored yearly, as no staff had ever performed a Tremendous Bowl in its house stadium, however the Bucs will finish that streak this season.
In fact, the stadium won’t be as full because it often is for the Tremendous Bowl. The NFL is predicted to host round 22,000 followers (Raymond James Stadium seats 65,890), of which 7,500 of which will likely be vaccinated healthcare employees on all-expenses paid journeys.
And the way lengthy is it going to final?
As our Cody Benjamin famous just a few years again, the typical Tremendous Bowl broadcast over the previous 20 years or so has been about three-and-a-half hours. It is fairly lengthy. That features a halftime present that typically lasts 20 to half-hour.
Who’s acting at halftime?
The Weeknd! Based mostly on earlier video games, the halftime present figures to start shortly after 8 p.m. Japanese.
“All of us develop up watching the world’s largest acts taking part in the Tremendous Bowl and one can solely dream of being in that place. I am humbled, honored and ecstatic to be the middle of that notorious stage this 12 months,” The Weeknd stated when the announcement was made again in November 2020.
Who’re the quarterbacks of the Chiefs and Buccaneers?
It is at all times wager that the quarterbacks will play an enormous position within the Tremendous Bowl. A quarterback often wins MVP of the sport, in spite of everything. A quarterback has gained 30 of the earlier 54 Tremendous Bowl MVP trophies, and 13 of the final 20 since 2000.
The quarterback of the Chiefs is Patrick Mahomes. He’s listed because the odds-on favourite to win Tremendous Bowl MVP, simply as he was final 12 months. Mahomes (No. 15) was drafted in 2017 however spent a 12 months because the backup to former Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith. In his first 12 months because the starter, Mahomes threw for over 5,000 yards and 50 touchdowns, and was named the league’s MVP. He then led the Chiefs to the title final season, successful Tremendous Bowl MVP. This season, Mahomes was strongly within the league MVP combine all year long, although at this level it’s anticipated that Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will finally win the award.
Mahomes has the widest array of throws within the league, as much as and together with no-look throws, throws along with his off hand, throws throughout his physique whereas shifting backwards, and 50- and even 60-plus yard throws off his again foot that he does so simply that it barely appears to be like like he is making an attempt. Mahomes is an unbelievable athlete able to making performs along with his legs — whether or not merely extending the play to offer his receivers time to get open, or really taking off downfield. If there’s one participant on this sport able to deciding the outcome by himself, Mahomes is that participant. Wait. Scratch that. The opposite staff’s quarterback will be that participant, too.
The quarterback of the Buccaneers is a few man named Tom Brady. Brady (No. 12) is broadly thought of one of the best quarterback of all time, although some followers of the Colts and 49ers could quibble with you in the event you say that out loud. He was the quarterback of the New England Patriots from 2001 by means of 2019, a time throughout which he gained six Tremendous Bowls, three league MVP awards, and 4 Tremendous Bowl MVP awards, whereas additionally making the Professional Bowl (the NFL’s equal of the All-Star Recreation) 14 instances and and being named an All-Professional 5 instances.
Brady is the one participant in NFL historical past to win six Tremendous Bowls, and has an opportunity to turn into solely the third particular person to win seven or extra in any NFL position. (Patriots coach Invoice Belichick has eight, together with his two as defensive coordinator of the New York Giants, whereas former 49ers and Broncos govt Neal Dahlen has seven.) Brady, extremely, is 43 years previous, and in his twenty first NFL season. He’s already the oldest quarterback to both begin in or win a Tremendous Bowl, and he has an opportunity to interrupt his personal document this 12 months. That is Brady’s first season with the Buccaneers, with whom he signed final offseason. Previous to his arrival, the Bucs had not made the playoffs because the 2007 season and had not been to the Tremendous Bowl because the 2002 marketing campaign, when the beat the then-Oakland Raiders to seize the franchise’s solely title.
Are there some other notable gamers I must be ready to speak about?
Let’s begin with the Chiefs:
- Tight finish Travis Kelce. Kelce (No. 87) is mostly thought of one of many two finest tight ends within the NFL, and that is really been the case for some time. He has made the Professional Bowl in six consecutive seasons, and has additionally caught a minimum of 80 passes for a minimum of 1,000 yards in every of the previous 5. These 5 seasons are already essentially the most 80-1,000 seasons for any tight finish within the historical past of the league. This season, he caught 105 passes for 1,416 yards (the single-season document for a decent finish) and 11 touchdowns. He’s primarily uncoverable over the center of the sector.
- Large receiver Tyreek Hill. Arguably the quickest participant within the NFL, Hill (No. 10) is the finest big-play menace within the league. He and Mahomes join on extra deep passes than some other quarterback-receiver mixture in soccer, and Reid makes use of Hill in quite a lot of methods with a view to get the ball in his arms in open area. As soon as he hits the jets, it is over for the protection. Hill can be a wildly controversial determine resulting from disturbing allegations relating to his off-field habits. Hill beforehand pleaded responsible to home assault and battery fees in 2015 stemming from a December 2014 incident the place he punched and choked his then-pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal. He was given a three-year probation sentence and the Chiefs later chosen him within the fifth spherical of the 2016 draft. Through the 2019 offseason, an audio tape of Hill’s dialog with Espinal about his remedy of their three-year-old son resulted in a legal investigation. Prices weren’t filed as a result of it couldn’t be confirmed who had abused the couple’s little one. Regardless of it being heavily-rumored, Hill confronted no punishment from the league stemming from the allegations.
- Operating backs Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Darrel Williams. CEH (No. 25) was the Chiefs’ first-round choose within the 2020 NFL Draft. It was a controversial choice as a result of the league has come to devalue operating backs in current seasons, however his talent set makes him slot in Kansas Metropolis’s offense. He didn’t have as sturdy a season as anticipated, although, and was injured down the stretch of the common season. He returned final week and break up the snaps with Williams (No. 31), his former teammate at LSU who was an undrafted free-agent signing by Kansas Metropolis in 2018. He operated because the staff’s third operating again for a lot of final season, then labored behind Edwards-Helaire and Le’Veon Bell (No. 26) for many of this 12 months earlier than taking up a a lot bigger position when Edwards-Helaire went down late within the 12 months.
- Offensive tackles Mike Remmers and Andrew Wylie. The Chiefs’ beginning tackles, Eric Fisher and Mitchell Schwartz, are superb gamers — notably Schwartz, who’s among the many best proper tackles within the sport. Nevertheless, they’re each out for the season with accidents. Of their place will likely be Remmers (left sort out, No. 75) and Wylie (proper sort out, No. 77). Remmers was the staff’s swing sort out and stepped into the lineup on the appropriate facet when Schwartz was injured midseason. Wylie is generally a beginning guard, however moved outdoors to sort out after Fisher was injured final week. These two could have a really robust job towards the Buccaneers’ edge rushers, who we’ll cowl beneath.
- Defensive lineman Chris Jones. Jones (No. 95) might be one of the best participant on the Kansas Metropolis protection. An inside defensive lineman who excels towards each the run and the move, he has a knack for making massive performs. He completed this season with 7.5 sacks and 28 quarterback hits, and performs a invaluable position pushing the pocket up the center, which is extraordinarily invaluable towards Brady.
- Defensive again Tyrann Mathieu. Referred to as the Honey Badger, Mathieu (No. 32) is among the finest and most versatile defensive backs within the league. He’s listed and performs most of his snaps as a security, however you may additionally see him line up as a cornerback or linebacker every now and then. He is comparatively small for a security, however he’s an enormous, sturdy hitter — he is glorious in protection as properly.
- Defensive backs Bashaud Breeland, Charvarius Ward, L’Jarius Sneed and Rashad Fenton. This quarter must cope with the Buccaneers’ explosive vast receiver corps, which is among the many finest within the NFL. Breeland (No. 21) usually strains up at proper cornerback (93% of his snaps), whereas Ward (No. 35) performs on the left facet (88%) and Sneed (No. 38) performs the slot (53%). Fenton (No. 27) is the first backup to the skin corners but additionally rotates in all through the sport.
And what in regards to the Buccaneers?
- Large receivers Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Antonio Brown and Scotty Miller. Evans (No. 13) was the Buccaneers’ first-round choose in 2014. This season, he grew to become the primary participant in NFL historical past to start his profession with seven consecutive 1,000-plus-yard receiving seasons. He additionally caught a career-high 13 landing passes. Godwin (No. 14) is the staff’s slot receiver and infrequently Brady’s favourite goal. He missed a number of video games with harm points this 12 months and of late has struggled with drops resulting from a damaged finger that required the insertion of pins. Miller (No. 10) is the staff’s fourth vast receiver. Generally mislabeled as a slot man, he’s a deep burner who usually connects with Brady on throws downfield, reminiscent of final week’s landing simply previous to halftime towards the Packers. Brown (No. 81) was probably the greatest receivers in soccer for years, recording a minimum of 100 catches, 1,284 yards and eight eight touchdowns in six consecutive seasons from 2013 by means of 2018 with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Brown then had a really public falling-out with Pittsburgh and was traded to the Oakland Raiders. He by no means ended up taking part in a sport with Oakland, although, as he was launched following a sequence of weird incidents, together with one the place he threatened to retire if he was not allowed to put on a sure sort of helmet. He then signed with the Patriots in 2019, however was launched after just one sport amid sexual assault allegations that had been finally not prosecuted resulting from a lapsed statute of limitations. Brown was later accused of sexual misconduct by a second girl, was barred from being concerned with a youth (PAL) league, and pleaded no contest to felony housebreaking and battery in reference to an incident the place Brown and his coach attacked a shifting truck driver outdoors his house. Brown obtained probation and was ordered to endure neighborhood service, anger administration and psychological counseling.
- Tight ends Rob Gronkowski and Cameron Brate. Gronk (No. 87) is one of the best tight finish in NFL historical past. Brady’s longtime teammate in New England, he returned this season after a one-year hiatus, reuniting along with his QB in Tampa. He was not as concerned within the Bucs’ offense as he was with that of the Patriots, however he nonetheless made loads of massive performs and caught seven landing passes. Brate (No. 84) works alongside Gronk in two-tight finish units, and is at instances extra closely concerned within the passing sport than his counterpart. He is a very good menace within the pink zone, with greater than 10% of his profession catches going for touchdowns.
- Operating backs Leonard Fournette and Ronald Jones. Fournette (No. 28) is a former fourth total choose of the Jacksonville Jaguars who was launched simply previous to the beginning of the offseason after which signed with Tampa. He labored behind Jones (No. 27) for a lot of the season, however has taken over a bigger position as Jones struggled with accidents. Fournette typically will get extra pass-catching alternatives than Jones, which is efficacious as a result of Brady loves to focus on his operating backs.
- Edge rushers Jason Pierre-Paul and Shaq Barrett. Two of the perfect move rushers in soccer, Pierre-Paul (No. 90) and Barrett (No. 58) mixed for 17.5 sacks through the common season and completely dominated the NFC title sport. With the accidents to Kansas Metropolis’s beginning tackles, the potential is there for them to dominate the Tremendous Bowl as properly. If the Chiefs cannot work out a solution to hold them away from Mahomes, the Bucs could have a a lot better shot of doing to the Ok.C. offense what they simply did to Inexperienced Bay’s.
- Linebackers Lavonte David and Devin White. David (No. 54) has been lengthy thought of one of many NFL’s most underrated gamers. He was a star taking part in on a subpar protection for a very long time, however he has been elite lengthy sufficient to stay round and be a part of one of many NFL’s finest items. He’s a sort out machine and performs very properly in area, which will likely be invaluable towards Kansas Metropolis’s backs and particularly towards Kelce. White (No. 45) was Tampa’s 2019 first-round choose, and he’s a particularly versatile playmaker that flows sideline-to-sideline towards the run (140 tackles), works properly as a blitzer (9 sacks) and handles himself properly in protection. He is among the keys to the sport for Tampa.
- Cornerbacks Carlton Davis, Jamel Dean and Sean Murphy-Bunting. Davis (No. 24) is usually used to shadow the opposing staff’s No. 1 wideout, although that could be troublesome to do with the Chiefs due to how usually Hill strains up within the slot and/or goes in movement. Dean (No. 35) is the opposite outdoors nook and — whereas he isn’t fairly nearly as good as Davis — he’s a strong participant. He’s inclined to double-moves, although, and if the Chiefs attempt to hit a deep shot, it is probably that he will likely be their goal. Murphy-Bunting (No. 23) is Tampa’s slot nook. He struggled a bit through the common season however has been improbable within the playoffs, with an interception in every of the Bucs’ three video games.
There are clearly extra notable gamers, however this record is an effective begin.
Who’re the coaches of the Chiefs and Buccaneers?
The top coach of the Chiefs is Andy Reid. That is his third Tremendous Bowl look as a head coach, as he took the Philadelphia Eagles to Tremendous Bowl XXXIX again in 2005 earlier than taking the Chiefs there final season. He is been a head coach for 22 seasons and has posted a successful document in 19 of them, making the playoffs 16 instances total. He has the fourth-most playoff wins in NFL historical past, with 17. Reid has not posted a shedding regular-season document since 2012, his ultimate 12 months in Philadelphia. Till final 12 months, Reid was the NFL’s all-time winningest coach amongst coaches who had by no means gained a Tremendous Bowl.
Reid is broadly thought of probably the greatest coaches in fashionable NFL historical past. Particularly, he has been an extremely revolutionary offensive coach, pushing schemes ahead by at all times staying forward of the curve and implementing concepts from faculty and even highschool earlier than some other coaches catch on. There is a cause why he has probably the most in depth teaching bushes within the league, and why his offensive coordinators and quarterbacks coaches routinely go on to get head teaching jobs elsewhere. (Former Eagles coach Doug Pederson and Bears coach Matt Nagy being the 2 most up-to-date examples, but additionally Ravens coach John Harbaugh and Payments coach Sean McDermott, amongst others.)
The top coach of the Buccaneers is Bruce Arians. Previously the top coach of the Arizona Cardinals and offensive coordinator of the Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers and Indianapolis Colts, Arians is in his second 12 months with Tampa. (Arians spent the 2018 season broadcasting video games for CBS.) Arians really gained Coach of the Yr in 2012 with Indianapolis regardless of not being the staff’s head coach. He stuffed in for former Colts coach Chuck Pagano, who was battling most cancers on the time. Arians then received the highest job in Arizona, the place he once more gained Coach of the Yr in 2014. Arians is thought for his “no risk-it, no biscuit” offensive philosophy favoring throws deep down the sector.
Arians was additionally a play-caller in his earlier head teaching stops, however didn’t tackle that position in Tampa. He made a degree of hiring Black coaches as his offensive and defensive coordinators, and of permitting OC Byron Leftwich (extra on him in a minute) to name performs, due to how usually that particular qualification is introduced up in head-coaching searches. Arians wished to make certain that neither of his coordinators may have a scarcity of play-calling expertise held towards them if the scenario had been to come up.
The Chiefs and Buccaneers additionally every have a number of well-known assistant coaches.
The Chiefs’ offensive coordinator is Eric Bieniemy. A former NFL operating again, Bieniemy performed his ultimate season within the league with the 1999 Eagles — Reid’s first 12 months in Philadelphia. He started his teaching profession because the operating backs coach at his alma mater, the College of Colorado, the place he stayed for 2 years earlier than shifting onto UCLA after which making the leap to the NFL because the Minnesota Vikings‘ operating backs coach. Bieniemy held that position from 2006 to 2010, then went again to Colorado because the staff’s offensive coordinator for 2 seasons earlier than Reid employed him to be the Chiefs’ operating backs coach in 2013. He held that position till 2017, when he was promoted to offensive coordinator to interchange the departed Matt Nagy.
Bieniemy was a candidate for a number of head coach openings final offseason, and the truth that he didn’t get employed was broadly seen as the most recent in a string of examples of the league’s points on the subject of hiring minorities to positions of energy. Bieniemy was once more a candidate for a number of open jobs this offseason, when the NFL stuffed solely one among its seven head-coaching vacancies with a Black candidate.
As of Wednesday afternoon there was just one job that remained open — that of the Houston Texans. Quarterback Deshaun Watson reportedly informed the group that he’d favor Bieniemy get the job (based mostly on the advice of Mahomes, with whom Watson is shut buddies); however at first, the staff declined to even interview him, inflicting a rift between Watson and the staff that has nonetheless but to be repaired. The staff did ultimately interview Bieniemy, however on Wednesday night time, information broke that the Texans will rent Ravens passing-game coordinator David Culley as a substitute. Meaning Bieniemy has now gone three consecutive offseasons with out getting a head-coaching alternative regardless of A. being the coordinator of one of the best offense within the NFL throughout that point; B. seeing each of his predecessors employed away on the power of coordinating inferior offenses to the one he has led; and C. seeing a number of offensive-minded coaches who don’t name performs and/or have much less expertise (or zero expertise) as coordinators get employed for jobs that he competed for.
Kansas Metropolis’s defensive coordinator is Steve Spagnuolo. He is most notable because the defensive coordinator of the 2007 New York Giants staff that upset the the 18-0 New England Patriots (quarterbacked by Tom Brady) within the Tremendous Bowl. Spagnuolo coached underneath Reid in Philadelphia from 1999 to 2006.
The Chiefs’ particular groups coach is Dave Toub. Toub has been teaching particular groups within the NFL since 2001, and he’s arguably one of the best particular groups coach in NFL historical past. (He was the longtime particular groups coordinator for the Chicago Bears after they had Devin Hester.) His groups routinely rank among the many finest within the league on particular groups, and that was true this 12 months as properly.
The Buccaneers’ defensive coordinator is Todd Bowles. A former NFL security, Bowles has been teaching within the NFL since 2011. He labored because the defensive coordinator for the Miami Dolphins and Philadelphia Eagles earlier than becoming a member of Arians in Arizona in 2013. After two seasons as DC, he was employed as head coach of the New York Jets, a job he held for 4 years. He re-joined Arians in Tampa final season and his protection was among the many finest within the league in each 2019 and 2020. The Bucs are inclined to stack the field and play extraordinarily aggressively, sending a number of rushers after the quarterback from totally different angles and taking part in press protection towards receivers on the perimeter. The Bucs are an elite run protection and an above-average move protection, making them extremely robust to attain on.
Tampa’s offensive coordinator is Byron Leftwich. Leftwich is a former NFL quarterback who was the No. 7 total choose within the 2003 NFL Draft. He grew to become most notable for enjoying a university sport on a damaged tibia and being carried down the sector by his offensive linemen. He lasted a decade within the NFL however finally didn’t stay as much as lofty expectations. Nonetheless, Leftwich has carved out a pleasant profession in teaching. He joined Arians as an intern after which quarterbacks coach with the Cardinals, and was promoted to offensive coordinator for the 2018 season underneath Arians’ successor, Steve Wilks. When the Cardinals employed Kliff Kingsbury, Arians introduced Leftwich to Tampa as his offensive coordinator.
What’s an attention-grabbing speaking level to carry up with followers of every staff?
- Chiefs followers: We’re constructing a dynasty!
- Buccaneers followers: The Bucs are again!
Earlier than I begin watching, are there any necessary guidelines I ought to find out about?
Certain! It is troublesome to know which guidelines will likely be necessary and why earlier than the sport really begins, nevertheless it’s a fairly protected wager that you will hear a minimum of one thing about some or all of those:
- Cross interference. (This rule is precisely what it feels like. It is when one participant intervene’s with one other’s potential to catch a move.) When move interference is dedicated by the protection, the offense will get a primary down on the spot of the foul. When it is dedicated by the offense, they lose 10 yards and should replay the down. It is the most definitely penalty to be argued about through the sport. Unlawful contact is a much less critical model of move interference as a result of it typically happens earlier than the ball is thrown and interferes with a participant’s potential to run his route, not catch the ball. It is a five-yard penalty that additionally ends in a primary down.
- False begin and offside. These are pre-snap calls that end in five-yard penalties for the offense (false begin) and protection (offside). A false begin requires that the play be blown lifeless instantly, however there are a number of model of offside penalties, one among which doesn’t require that the play be blown lifeless and as a substitute ends in a free play for the offense.
- Holding, unlawful block within the again, unlawful blind facet block and unlawful arms to the face. Every of those penalties are precisely what they sound like. It is unlawful for gamers to seize maintain of one another’s jerseys and impede the opposition’s potential to make a play. Offensive holding is a 10-yard penalty that necessitates a replay of the down, whereas defensive holding is a five-yard penalty that ends in a primary down for the offense. An unlawful block within the again will most frequently be referred to as throughout a kick or punt return, and it is a 10-yard penalty from the spot of the foul. An unlawful blind-side block happens when a play is going through backwards towards his personal finish zone and forcefully blocks a defensive participant. Unlawful arms to the face penalties are often referred to as both on offensive or defensive linemen when they’re making an attempt to both block or get off a block, or on a cornerback making an attempt to jam a large receiver on the line of scrimmage. When referred to as towards the offense, it ends in a 10-yard penalty and replay of the down, and when referred to as towards the protection, it is a five-yard penalty and computerized first down for the offense.
- Roughing the passer. Once more, this penalty is precisely what it feels like. It is when a defensive participant engages in a tough or harmful play towards the quarterback. Hitting him too low or too excessive or too late or too laborious or in too unusual a manner can and often will outcome on this penalty being referred to as. Enforcement of the penalty is extraordinarily inconsistent throughout the league. It is a 15-yard penalty and ends in an computerized first down.
- Concentrating on. When a participant lowers his helmet and hits one other participant within the head or neck space, he will get flagged for concentrating on. This may occur with an offensive participant or a defensive participant, although it is price noting that defensive gamers are flagged for it rather more usually. That is additionally a 15-yard penalty.
When will individuals begin caring about subsequent 12 months’s Tremendous Bowl?
Actually the precise second this sport ends. Prepare.