Las Vegas @ Los Angeles
Present Data: Las Vegas 3-0; Los Angeles 2-1
What to Know
The Las Vegas Raiders and the Los Angeles Chargers are even-steven in opposition to each other since October of 2016 (5-5), however not for lengthy. The Raiders and Los Angeles will face off in an AFC West battle at 8:15 p.m. ET Monday at SoFi Stadium. The groups cut up their matchups final 12 months, with Las Vegas profitable the primary 31-26 on the street and Los Angeles taking the second 30-27.
It could have taken time beyond regulation to complete the job, however Las Vegas in the end obtained the end result they have been hoping for final week with a 31-28 win over the Miami Dolphins. Amongst these main the cost for Las Vegas was RB Peyton Barber, who rushed for one TD and 111 yards on 23 carries. Barber’s efficiency made up for a slower contest in opposition to the Pittsburgh Steelers two weeks in the past.
Particular groups collected 11 factors for the Raiders. Ok Daniel Carlson booted in three subject objectives, the longest a 50-yarder within the second quarter, which in the end accounted for the distinction within the matchup.
In the meantime, even when it wasn’t a dominant efficiency, the Chargers beat the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs 30-24 final week. Los Angeles QB Justin Herbert was slinging it as he handed for 4 TDs and 281 yards on 38 makes an attempt. Herbert ended up with a passer score of 165.30.
The Raiders are anticipated to lose this subsequent one by 3. Nonetheless, those that like betting on the underdog ought to be completely happy to listen to that they’re 2-0 in opposition to the unfold when anticipated to lose.
The wins introduced Las Vegas as much as 3-0 and Los Angeles to 2-1. Two defensive stats to control: Las Vegas enters the sport with solely two passing touchdowns allowed, which is one of the best within the NFL. Much less enviably, the Chargers are stumbling into the competition with essentially the most speeding yards allowed per recreation within the league, having given up 170 on common.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8:15 p.m. ET
- The place: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: ESPN
- Comply with: CBS Sports activities App
- Ticket Value: $225.00
The Chargers are a 3-point favourite in opposition to the Raiders, in response to the newest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers have been proper according to the betting neighborhood on this one, as the sport opened as a 3-point unfold, and stayed proper there.
Sequence Historical past
Las Vegas have gained seven out of their final 12 video games in opposition to Los Angeles.
- Dec 17, 2020 – Los Angeles 30 vs. Las Vegas 27
- Nov 08, 2020 – Las Vegas 31 vs. Los Angeles 26
- Dec 22, 2019 – Las Vegas 24 vs. Los Angeles 17
- Nov 07, 2019 – Las Vegas 26 vs. Los Angeles 24
- Nov 11, 2018 – Los Angeles 20 vs. Las Vegas 6
- Oct 07, 2018 – Los Angeles 26 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Dec 31, 2017 – Los Angeles 30 vs. Las Vegas 10
- Oct 15, 2017 – Los Angeles 17 vs. Las Vegas 16
- Dec 18, 2016 – Las Vegas 19 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Oct 09, 2016 – Las Vegas 34 vs. Los Angeles 31
- Dec 24, 2015 – Las Vegas 23 vs. Los Angeles 20
- Oct 25, 2015 – Las Vegas 37 vs. Los Angeles 29