Indianapolis @ Tennessee
Present Data: Indianapolis 5-3; Tennessee 6-2
What to Know
The Tennessee Titans and the Indianapolis Colts will face off in an AFC South conflict at 8:20 p.m. ET Nov. 12 at Nissan Stadium. The groups cut up their matchups final 12 months, with Indianapolis successful the primary 19-17 on the highway and the Titans taking the second 31-17.
Tennessee was in a position to grind out a stable win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday, successful 24-17. Nobody had a standout recreation offensively for Tennessee, however they acquired scores from FS Desmond King, TE Jonnu Smith, and WR A.J. Brown. QB Ryan Tannehill ended up with a passer score of 142.20.
In the meantime, Indianapolis entered their recreation towards the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday with none residence losses — however there is a first time for the whole lot. Indianapolis took a 24-10 hit to the loss column. QB Philip Rivers wasn’t a lot of a distinction maker for the Colts and threw one interception with solely 5.28 yards per passing try.
This subsequent contest is anticipated to be shut, with the Titans going off at only a 2.5-point favourite. However bettors beware: they’re solely 2-5 towards the unfold when favored.
Tennessee’s victory introduced them as much as 6-2 whereas Indianapolis’ loss pulled them right down to 5-3. A pair stats to maintain behind your head whereas watching: Tennessee enters the matchup with solely three thrown interceptions, good for fourth greatest within the league. However the Colts enter the competition having picked the ball off 11 instances, good for first within the NFL. These opposing strengths ought to make for an thrilling matchup.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- The place: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, Tennessee
- TV: FOX
- On-line streaming: fuboTV (Strive totally free. Regional restrictions could apply.)
- Comply with: CBS Sports activities App
The Titans are a slight 2.5-point favourite towards the Colts, based on the newest NFL odds.
Sequence Historical past
Indianapolis have gained seven out of their final ten video games towards Tennessee.
- Dec 01, 2019 – Tennessee 31 vs. Indianapolis 17
- Sep 15, 2019 – Indianapolis 19 vs. Tennessee 17
- Dec 30, 2018 – Indianapolis 33 vs. Tennessee 17
- Nov 18, 2018 – Indianapolis 38 vs. Tennessee 10
- Nov 26, 2017 – Tennessee 20 vs. Indianapolis 16
- Oct 16, 2017 – Tennessee 36 vs. Indianapolis 22
- Nov 20, 2016 – Indianapolis 24 vs. Tennessee 17
- Oct 23, 2016 – Indianapolis 34 vs. Tennessee 26
- Jan 03, 2016 – Indianapolis 30 vs. Tennessee 24
- Sep 27, 2015 – Indianapolis 35 vs. Tennessee 33