By 3 Quarters
The consultants predicted a defeat for the San Francisco 49ers, however with only one quarter left to go, they appear like they may make the consultants look dangerous. they’ve a little bit of a cushion as they at the moment lead the Los Angeles Rams 17-7 after three quarters
The 49ers have been counting on QB Jimmy Garoppolo, who has handed for 2 TDs and 202 yards on 21 makes an attempt, and WR Deebo Samuel, who has caught three passes for one TD and 60 yards. Nobody has had a standout sport offensively for Los Angeles, however they’ve gotten one landing from QB Matthew Stafford. Stafford has been environment friendly, with a passer ranking of 127.20.
Who’s Taking part in
San Francisco @ Los Angeles
Common Season Data: San Francisco 10-7; Los Angeles 12-5
What to Know
The Los Angeles Rams have not received a sport in opposition to the San Francisco 49ers since Dec. 30 of 2018, however they’re going to be trying to finish the drought Sunday. At SoFi Stadium at 6:30 p.m. ET, Los Angeles and San Francisco will grapple for the championship and a ticket to the Tremendous Bowl. Matchupthese two groups skilled a little bit of a scare of their earlier matchupthese two groups skilled a little bit of a scare of their earlier however managed to drag out a pair of wins.
The Rams earned some extra postseason success of their contest final week. They got here out on high in a nail-biter in opposition to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, sneaking previous 30-27. Los Angeles’ QB Matthew Stafford did his factor and handed for 2 TDs and 366 yards on 38 makes an attempt along with punching in a single speeding landing. Stafford’s 70-yard landing toss down the best facet of the sphere to WR Cooper Kupp within the second quarter made for one of the memorable moments of the afternoon.
Particular groups collected 12 factors for Los Angeles. Ok Matt Homosexual delivered an ideal 3-for-3 sport.
Talking of shut video games: final week San Francisco sidestepped the Inexperienced Bay Packers for a 13-10 victory.
Because it received previous the Packers’ offensive line to sack QB Aaron Rodgers 5 occasions for a complete lack of 29 yards. The heavy lifting was completed by DE Arik Armstead and DE Nick Bosa, who every racked up two sacks.
The Rams are the favourite on this one, with an anticipated 3.5-point margin of victory. They could be value taking an opportunity on in opposition to the unfold as they’re at the moment on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
A pair defensive stats to maintain behind your head whereas watching: Los Angeles enters the matchup having picked the ball off 19 occasions, good for third within the league. As for the 49ers, they rank first within the NFL on the subject of compelled fumbles, having brought on 22 on the season.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 6:30 p.m. ET
- The place: SoFi Stadium — Inglewood, California
- TV: FOX
- On-line streaming: fuboTV (Strive without cost. Regional restrictions might apply.)
- Comply with: CBS Sports activities App
The Rams are a 3.5-point favourite in opposition to the 49ers, in response to the newest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers have been proper in keeping with the betting neighborhood on this one, as the sport opened as a 3.5-point unfold, and stayed proper there.
Sequence Historical past
San Francisco have received ten out of their final 14 video games in opposition to Los Angeles.
- Jan 09, 2022 – San Francisco 27 vs. Los Angeles 24
- Nov 15, 2021 – San Francisco 31 vs. Los Angeles 10
- Nov 29, 2020 – San Francisco 23 vs. Los Angeles 20
- Oct 18, 2020 – San Francisco 24 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Dec 21, 2019 – San Francisco 34 vs. Los Angeles 31
- Oct 13, 2019 – San Francisco 20 vs. Los Angeles 7
- Dec 30, 2018 – Los Angeles 48 vs. San Francisco 32
- Oct 21, 2018 – Los Angeles 39 vs. San Francisco 10
- Dec 31, 2017 – San Francisco 34 vs. Los Angeles 13
- Sep 21, 2017 – Los Angeles 41 vs. San Francisco 39
- Dec 24, 2016 – San Francisco 22 vs. Los Angeles 21
- Sep 12, 2016 – San Francisco 28 vs. Los Angeles 0
- Jan 03, 2016 – San Francisco 19 vs. Los Angeles 16
- Nov 01, 2015 – Los Angeles 27 vs. San Francisco 6